$1000+ Supporters who give as Conservation Advocates have an incredible impact on our work. At this level, you are able to fund specific pieces of our work (see below) and have a deeper engagement with the conservation of Jackson Hole.
Become a Member
Become an individual member today with a gift of $35+ or receive a family membership with a gift of $60+
As a member of the Alliance family, you are helping us protect this amazing place. With your support, we are able to provide our speaker series, conduct key wildlife research, and participate in the policy decisions for the town and county.
Giving Levels (including examples for how funds are used)
$1,000+ (75 needed)
- Support one (1) speaker in our Summer speaker series.
$3,500 - $5,999 (30 needed)
- Send mail to 4,500 homeowners about preventing conflicts with wildlife and preparing for wildfire.
- Bring known workforce housing developers together to meet with local officials, architects, planners, bankers and real estate professionals, to gain their interest in undertaking affordable housing projects in Jackson.
$6,000 - $9,999 (12 needed)
- Support the seasonal advertisements of our Don’t Poach the Powder program.
- Fund investigative study and mapping of natural hazards, and best practices for development regulations.
- Fund research on water quality protection provisions, wildland-urban interface regulations, and best practices recommendations for the Town and County.
$10,000 - $14,999 (8 needed)
- Fund one (1) round of the Conservation Leadership Institute.
- Fund a map and inventory project to inform best planning policies.
- Update the bear conflict area standards in the County Land Development Regulations.
$15,000 - $24,999 (5 needed)
- Fund one (1) professional level summer intern.
- Draft the best natural resource protection regulations for our County and Town.
- Develop an implementation plan for the greenway enhancement and protection programs for Cache and Flat Creeks.
$25,000 - $49,999 (3 needed)
- Fund a study to analyze threats to our wildlife.
- Fund one (1) professional level year-round intern for 1 year.
$50,000 - $100,000 (2 needed)
- Fully fund one (1) year of one (1) campaign (Civic Engagement, CLI, Safe Wildlife Crossings, Neighbors with Nature, or Wildlife Management).
Dedicate Your Gift
Since 1979 the Alliance has effectively worked as a watchdog to keep Jackson Hole wild and beautiful. The results of our work are all around us, most of which are things we don’t see today.
With your support, we’re building on our tradition of protecting what makes this valley special and taking charge of our future by uniting our community around a shared vision of a better future and empowering the whole community to work together toward this vision.
Leadership Development and Civic Engagement
Conservation Leadership Institute: Empowering the next generation of conservation leaders.
Civic Engagement: Fostering a more effective and accountable local government by engaging Teton County residents in our civic process.
Neighbors with Nature: Implementing our community’s vision through the land use process.
Safe Wildlife Crossings: Protecting wildlife and our families by making it safe for wildlife to cross our roads.
Wild Neighborhoods: Helping homeowners prevent conflicts with wildlife and prepare for wildfire.
Wildlife Management: Protecting the wildlife that defines our valley for future generations.
Kimberly Doane Stewart Internship Fund
Professional experience for the next generation of community leaders.
Supporting a community-wide conversation about the long-term consequences of our decisions based on facts and data.
For questions about giving, please contact Carter Cox, Development Coordinator at email@example.com or (307) 733-9417.